- This challenge runs from the 17th of October until the 23rd of October, 11:59 PM CET.
Out of all correct submissions, we will draw six winners on Monday, the 24th of October:
- Three randomly drawn correct submissions
- Three best write-ups
- Every winner gets a €50 swag voucher for our swag shop
- The winners will be announced on our Twitter profile.
- For every 100 likes, we'll add a tip to announcement tweet.
- Join our Discord to discuss the challenge!
Test your payloads down below and on the challenge page here!
- Should work on the latest version of FireFox
- Should alert the contents of a note of the victim.
- Should leverage a cross site scripting vulnerability on this domain.
- Shouldn't be self-XSS or related to MiTM attacks.
- Should require minimal user interaction. There should be a page that when visited will present the victim with a popup after a few seconds.
- You are allowed to use a previous XSS challenge in order to solve this one.
- The victim will open your link on a fresh private window after creating an account and a note.
- The victim will have popups enabled.
- Should be reported at go.intigriti.com/submit-solution.
Let's pop that alert!